This is the right place to enter the When in Tri-Cities Luck of the Irish Giveaway! But first, I want to tell you all about this post’s sponsor, 2 Cool Creations!
I love these Celtic inspired artisan earrings and this stunning, statement necklace designed by Tina Murphy of 2 Cool Creations! What beautiful, original pieces perfect for honoring St. Patrick’s Day or any special event!
Tina has 17 years experience as a jewelry designer. Each piece is unique and naturally beautiful. When I asked her to describe her design philosophy, she said, “The stone itself is the star of the show and the whole composition is inspired by nature.”
Tina started collecting precious stones when she was a child. She would always be caught checking out the fossils and minerals books in school. She started making jewelry in Junior High. Today, Tina works at the Hanford site full-time. Designing jewelry during her evenings and weekends provides a creative outlet.
2 Cool Creations artisan jewelry can be seen at Market in the Parkway and Art in the Park, as well as on Facebook and Instagram. Tina offers Bling and a Bottle jewelry classes at various wineries throughout the Tri-Cities. Follow Bling and a Bottle on Facebook, here. She also hosts an online auction on the weekends and nearly sells out of her pieces every time. See her jewelry sales group, here.
Tina only uses fine materials made by Mother Nature. She gets most of her stones from the Gem and Jewelry Annual Show in Tucson, AZ. Her stones come from all over the world. She’ll purchase a larger stone and her husband will cut and polish the pieces for her jewelry.
Some examples of the fine materials used to create 2 Cool Creations Jewelry include: 1) Klementite, a bronzey/gold plume in a clear agate, 2) Icicle Lace Agate, similar to Crazy Lace, 3) Argentium High Grade Silver (.935), no nickel or copper and so it doesn’t tarnish as fast, is brighter and hypoallergenic.
2 Cool Creations Jewelry Event!
“Fallout” Fall Bazaar will be Saturday, October 14th 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. @ Columbia Sun RV Resort Event Center, 103907 Wiser Pkwy, Kennewick, WA. There is no admission fee and the first 50 adult guests get a free “Swag Bag” full of goodies from the vendors! If you would like to be a vendor, E-mail Tina: firstname.lastname@example.org (juried artisan show, handcrafters only).
2 Cool Creations Jewelry by Tina Murphy
- Email – email@example.com
- 2 Cool Creations Jewelry SALE: https://www.facebook.com/groups/1108102872537553/
- Instagram @2cooltina
When in Tri-Cities, WA Luck of the Irish Giveaway (Tri-Cities area, only):
Lucky winner will redeem these great prizes, a combined value of over $150:
- Pillow cover from Modern Clementine
- Jewelry from 2 Cool Creations
- Bath soak from Wild June Botanicals
- Soap from Score Soap
- Lipsense Kit from Lipstick with Julie
- Pizza from Your Papa Johns
- Lunch from Ethos Bakery Cafe
- Caramel apples from Farm House Bake Shop
- Photo featured on When in Tri-Cities
Lucky winner will be announced Thursday, March 9th! Here’s how to enter:
- You need to live near Tri-Cities, WA so you can enjoy your prizes!
- You will need an Instagram account. Create one here if you don’t have one.
- Visit @whenintricities on Instagram and tag a friend in Tri-Cities, WA.
- Be sure you are following ALL 9 pages on Instagram: @whenintricities @wildjunebotanicals @farmhousebakeshop @ethosbakerycafe @jenreed35 @modernclementine @2cooltina @lipstickwithjulie @yourpapajohns
- Leave a comment with your username or E-mail address on THIS post! (Click “comments” under the title of this post to post your comment). Usernames will be drawn from a hat and I will verify steps 1-5.
For FIVE additional entries, take a screenshot of the giveaway post found on Instagram @whenintricities and post on your Instagram account. Send the post as a direct message to @whenintricities.
Share this post on social media (optional) to invite others to enter! May you have the luck of the Irish!
OSTLER LAWN CARE – TAKE THE WORK OUT OF YARD WORK!
I recommend Ostler Lawn Care. Dan Ostler (formerly Premium Lawn and Landscape) has taught his son Ky through three seasons with Premium Lawn and Landscape. Ky is dependable and experienced at:
- Lawn mowing
- Yard cleanup
- Weed pulling
- Leaf raking
- Other spring and summer services
Get your yard spruced up for Spring! Call NOW for a FREE estimate.
Ky Ostler, 509.947.3929
This feature film DVD stars Malcolm MacDowell, Alan Bates, Susannah York and Patrick Bergin in the first ever feature film depicting the life of this world-famous Irish hero fi lmed on location in Ireland.