- Photography by Gabriela Miller, @photographybygabrielamiller
- Florals by Kris Bennett, @kriskrisanthemums
- Styled by Jenna Larsen, @jennamlarsen
Dandelion Wishes Candle Company was started in 2015 by Kristen Stewart who recognized that members of her family as well as friends were unable to tolerate the harsh chemicals and soot from other candle brands. Dandelion Wishes Candle Company candles are a clean alternative for those with asthma and allergies. They are phthalate free, with no paraffin or palm wax. Using 100% soy wax creates a cleaner, longer burning candle.
The candles burn completely, leaving no residue at the bottom, which is especially great for the walls, cabinets and fixtures in your home as well as being better for people with respiratory health conditions. They last anywhere from 40 hours for a 6 oz. candle all the way up to 150 hours for an 18 oz. candle. Keep the wick trimmed between 1/8” and 1/4” and burn between 1-4 hours at a time.
Dandelion Wishes Candles are available online here.
I was surprised when I tried Dandelion Wishes candles because I thought as they were a more natural candle, they would have only a faint fragrance but that was not the case at all. I would hold their home fragrance abilities next to popular chain brands! Most of their fragrances are custom blended, using the highest amount of oils acceptable for candles and melts. They are an exceptional value of the best quality ingredients.
All of their products are hand crafted by Kristen. Her husband prepares the lids and vessels and she pours and packages. Candles can be purchased online and ship everywhere in the US. They also sell wholesale and do custom fundraisers for any group.
I recommend Banana Nut Bread for sweet, Mulled Cider for spicy, Apple Ginger Crumb for both sweet and spicy, and Pumpkin Spice is wonderful as well! Also try their wax melts for your ceramic melting pots. I have been really happy with my candles from Dandelion Wishes. I have a two story home and their beautiful fragrance fills the entire space upstairs and down! So many people say that my home smells so good!
Upcoming Events for Dandelion Wishes Candles
- Oct. 14th Fallout Artisan Bazaar in Kennewick
- Oct. 14th – 15th Harvest Festival at the Suncadia Resort in their Historic Nelson Barn
- Oct. 28th Junk-tiquen in the Berg at the Ellensburg County Fairgrounds
- Nov. 1st – 4th Piper Barn Show in Moses Lake
- Nov. 18th Vintage Fix Market at the Benton County Fairgrounds
Dandelion Wishes candles are available in retail shops as well:
Vintage Me in Yakima
Outlaw Woman in Spokane
Kristen is also hoping to have her candles available in shops in the Tri-Cities, Dayton and Walla Walla soon! Contact those gift shops and boutiques you think should carry Dandelion Wishes candles and let them know what you think of these amazingly fragrant, clean burning candles!
About this Styled Shoot
Special thanks to Gabriela Miller Photography, @photographybygabrielamiller for these stunning photos and to all these amazing women for their creativity on this styled shoot:
- @whenintricities tablescape design
- @kriskrisanthemums florals
- @dandelionwishescandleco candles
- @jennamlarsen photo stylist
- @modernclementine pillow
- @whislerroaddesigns monogram letters
- @therusticrosebud raw cut candle holders